Thursday, September 1, 2022

SFS

 

No more Afternoon Tea for me until October! 

The title stands for 

Sugar Free September 


I have over indulged n the holidays. I can tell it on my scales, in my clothes, my chin, my joints. I’m bloated and uncomfortable and I know this happens every single time.

So I will be back at SW on Monday night but have properly tightened up my resolve to follow the F800 and SW principles that work so well with me. And the SFS stands for Sugar ( & Sweetner ) Free September 


And by this I mean sugar in it’s simplest for chemistry wise which includes all those simple carbohydrates that I have been stuffing my face with! 

Sugar, white bread, white pasta, potatoes and anything with sweetners in as much as I can manage. 

I will allow sourdough bread only if I have it. It’s allowed on F8. And I’ve been going to make my own sourdough starter for 100 years now so I might do that! 

Pasta and rice will be wholemeal and whole grain if I have it. 

8.20am so far so SFS! 

I will probably blog often recording my withdrawal!!! 

I’m fasting until lunchtime today. There will no doubt be goodies galore in the staffroom but no I will be strong! Lunch will be scrambled egg and leaves I think. Tea will be cottage pie SW recipe for them with mash and the base mix with veg for me. 

Going to measure my waist and neck and record it on the first of every month. Along with the scales! 

Back soon with progress. 

R x

2 comments:

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....