Thursday, November 10, 2022

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this! 

Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand. 

Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Poppins.

I'm not sure which one is my go to? I like both because of the round 'a'. 

I just was leaving a comment on Joy's blog lamenting Covid eating. It has sapped my strength, energy and renewed efforts that I was doing so well with. 

This was my comment. 

Joy, Your chicken soup looks so delicious. My soups never look as good! Your chicken sizzler tea sounds tasty too. Sadly due to the covid, I've stuffed all the meat I had in the freezer and have been on beans on toast and grabbed things from the fridge when IU have fancied it. A baby bel here, a sliverof ham there. Yesterday I made the effort and took some fruit from the freezer, put it in my pretty glass dish and had it with thick greek yogurt,. I so enjoyed it. Tea was an easy and not too bad tastewise but struggled to get through it and didn't have extra veg SW lasagne frozen meal from Iceland. The prices of those are creeping up but I find them so convenient to have in. I missed class due to Covid so have fallen back into the secret eating mode. ( I might just carry this comment on as a blog post today! )

Here I am carrying it on! 

Her chicken soup DID look delicious - I wish she could post me some haha. 

It's here - Joy's weight loss food blog. - though the people who may read this very probably already read her blogs. 

I did take some fruit out of the freezer and have done so again today. It was soothing on my throat too and felt lovely to eat. This fancy little sundae dish was one of two I bought so cheap from a factory shop about ten years ago. One broke years ago but this one goes strong. 




I sometimes have a look see in the charity shops for somthing similar because it really does make fruit and yogurt look vair glamorous. I keep saying Im going to buy one of those heart shaped bowls too because I think soup looks fab in them haha. 

I am trying to drink more clear liquids today and flush this clovid out of me. I hate it. It's wearing me down. 

I will not self medicate with biscuits and crisps as I did on Monday. I only end up feeling even worse. 


Back soon. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the recommendation. Very kind.

    That glass dish is so pretty. It really does make the contents looks glamorous and entices one to eat.

    I do hope you feel loads better very soon - Covid is so nasty! I agree that biscuits and crisps are not going to help - sadly. xx
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....