Friday, November 4, 2022

November 3rd evening

 Well thank you lovely friends for your comments. 

I’ve not strayed too far from the edge today! 

I started the day just after my post with a mile walk round the field. Here’s the before and after. I hosed her off in the garden before I let her in! 

I’d done 401 steps just getting ready to go out! 
Note my purple tub with my anti cat defence! I’ve cats on both sides to contend with and they are a bloody nuisance for using my garden as a toilet. So in the tub are my newly planted spring bulbs - some are already sprouting?! And they are wooden skewers designed to prick cat bottoms attempting to squat! So 
far so good! 

Got home, hosed her off in the garden because she was FILTHY and was pleased to see 2000 steps rocked up. 

Spurred on, I avoided all staffroom goodies and enjoyed a bowl of lettuce celery and tomato chopped up with a small jacket potato from my freezer with prawns in a 2 syn bit of sauce. Delicious. 
Tea was chicken curry which you can't see but I halved the rice and had it on a heap of steamed sweetheart cabbage. Filling and warm. 



No bread as promised. The total steps for the day = 13, 564 which claims to be 5.2miles!
I did have a sliver of cake. Will try harder today ( Friday ) 
Had a traumatic evening which I'll blog on 28 which is why this is being posted Friday morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....