Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Nil by mouth

 Why is it when you are stomach sick it’s always 3am when the hideous symptoms begin? 

Anyway that’s where I’ve been most of the night playing which end roulette! Not sure if it’s something I’ve eaten or a case of I’ve picked up something from school considering there’s a projectile vomiting bug picking the children off one by one. 

So nothing for breakfast or lunch today. Depends how I feel later but I might have some iced water to sip and come tea time it might be a weak black tea and a probiotic yogurt or something plain. I had eggs last night which have not been a problem since I had my gallbladder out. But I’ve had similar none painful mind pre GB out symptoms . Will approach with caution. 

I’m so annoyed bc I cannot stand to be off work. My colleague will struggle and I lose the pay from the after school club. And I’d planned on a delicious crunchy salad at lunch and my son is making a paprika pork dish from my latest SW book. He will still make it. I’ll just have mine tomorrow I guess. Sigh. 

There may be bonus weight loss but it’s not real and will go straight back on - I am not advocating this form of diet plan!! 


TTBLF - hopefully with better innards tomorrow! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no. Lots of gentle (((( hugs 0))) for you. I bet it's something going the rou7nds - teachers are so vulnerable in that way.
    I know what you mean about colleagues but I bet they'd rather you weren't there generously sharing whatever bug you have right now.
    Rotten about the after school club pay though. :-(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and do let us know about the SW recipe after you've tried it, pretty please.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....