Friday, September 2, 2022

8.46 Sept 2

 Morning- thanks for the comments and support as always x 

Slept better last night, though was mentally drained from work - and pre internet changeover stress. 

Day two so far I’ve had water and black coffee. Will break my fast with a tuna salad I think at lunch. Making Lamb Keema for tea very healthy and will have with cauliflower rice. Successfully navigated and didn’t have the free posh sandwiches/jacket potato to order  from the very nice deli that school paid for. There were no simple salad options. I go home anyway for the dog but it was quite hard to decline especially as it was free and from the posh shop!!! 

Bit of a headache still so two paracetamol and more water before I start work. 


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....