Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Back on track

So after the weekend and yesterday’s Afternoon tea, it’s back to it. 

STATS
HS - 8 - it’s been hard to switch the carb w
Switch off in my brain. 
SYNS -  3 for the salad cream on my tea
HEX B  - 2 x weetabix 
HEX A - 250ml milk 
FASTED until 12 

First meal - was going to have eggs and bacon but had weetabix for time ease 
Had a busy ish day of house jobs and moving about 
Second meal was a large chicken salad at tea time. 
Lettuce, celery, spring onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, the last of the roast chicken and a large boiled potato in it’s skin with some pickled onions and beetroot and some salad cream over the top - must remember a la Joy - take photo before Salad cream hahahahaha 
The potatoes are a variety called Sun kings and they were on offer in Sainsrobbers billed as an all rounder. 
Well the menfolks were having sausage mash n beans so I boiled the spuds in their skins and put them through the ricer. Bluebell enjoyed the skins as a post tea. snack
I think they tasted a bit like the Matabele potatoes you can get from Asda. 
I will avoid the simple carbohydrates tomorrow a la F8 more. Campfire stew from pinch of nom is in the slow cooker. Looking forward to it so much. I treated myself to some quails eggs but could
Not have them on my tea tonight because eating eggs with chicken makes me morally queasy!!! 
Tomorrow’s plan is to up my water and get the dog out before the winds start. 
Off to bed now. Been fasting since 7 when I’d finished my tea. 
Didn’t photo the weetabix! Will try to photograph everything I eat tomorrow 


2 comments:

  1. I thought for a moment it said 'salad cream IN my tea and I was 'WHAT????'
    Carbs can be a pain, especially, I find, sugar based ones. It's the sweet stuff that does the damage for me. Good for you for getting back on track after such a super weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah Joy, I know that Food Optimising can get creative but even that is a step too far for me!

      Delete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....