Wednesday, February 2, 2022

All about Tuesday 1st Feb - morning post

 I am going to have to figure out daily titles I think. The reason I started this was because I am being a copy cat! The very lovely Joy who blogs here and here inspired me! I will do the links later - rushing off to work so hang tight but her blog is Diary of a retired teacher if you cannot wait. 

Thank you so much for all the comments so far and as soon as I have some real time to navigate round the settings etc I will add the follow button and sort out the layout etc . I may post twice some days till I find the right rhythm. 

All of my comments are moderated so if you'd like to make contact personally - you could leave me your email that I definitely would NOT publish and I will email you. 


I will be back later with another post including the photos and details of yesterday's food and mood. 


Til Then 

Trying to be less fat is successful so far! 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, that's very kind. If anyone is interested, the actual foody plan bit is a separate blog called Deliciously Losing on Slimming World although that will be changed to 'Deliciously Maintaining . . .' at some time in the near future, I hope, as I get back into my target range. I love Christmas but need to learn how to manage it - we only get to practise this skill once a year!

    I think I can remember how to add a follow thing - just ask via Messenger.
    And two posts a day would be great (being selfish here)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....