Friday, February 4, 2022

Still at it!

 I have not fallen off the wagon etc just very time poor - popping this here as my swamp soup reheats - don’t worry recipe to follow! All I can say it TF it’s almost the weekend. Having weigh in to look forward to is keeping me focussed and I am looking forward to it. I’m not even fussed if it’s a teeny drop in numbers, just as long as it is lower than last week. I already feel less bloated and grotty! 

Right will update all the missing days and whatnots including faffing with settings later! 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I know you can definitely do this, I've seen the proof. It's very easy to bury our head in the sand about things, so acknowledging you need to get back on track before you ended up back where you started is a big plus in my book. I don't need to say you can do this, because you already know you can :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and fingers crossed. xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....