Monday, September 5, 2022

8am Sept 5th

 Just about to get sorted to go to work. I’ve had a pint of water, a vitamin tablet, a daily anti histamine tablet and a coffee with a smidge of warmed full fat milk. I will break my fast at 12.40

Probably as I’m in class

For the month of September supporting a little one who is non verbal with additional needs. And they are only little - 5 years old! 

I’ve done a covid test but it was negative - so let’s co time this SFS. It is like day 1 again because it was my father in law’s birthday yesterday and I had lemon drizzle cake. 

I am human after all !!! 


FR x

4 comments:

  1. Are you using Makaton with the little one, our George is getting very good at signing, I do get confused as I know BSL, which at times is slightly different from Makaton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes I am trying to learn lots of new signs - so far, my favourite is the one for toast! Love it! And now now please is long to your knees and thank you is the short hand to mouth sign!

      Delete
    2. I know Please to your knees and Ta to your bra

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your test was negative.
    I did a Makaton course ages ago - I did find it hard but perhaps that was because I didn't NEED it, it was just a training thing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....