Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday of half term.

 Well I was awake at 4 due to the howling wind and my full bladder! 

Came down and drank a pint of water over about 10 minutes at 6.15am 


The tablets and turmeric are not mine! I do take a glucosamine and chondromitin supplement every morning and a magnesium supplement. 

I plan on breaking my fast today about 10am 

I plan on having 3 meals today. 

I plan on live blogging which is why it is written in the present tense and will be posted later this evening. 

It’s now 8.53am and I’m going to have a coffee with a splash of milk. I’ll then tidy round a bit and am going to make some bread. Takes willpower to not sample my own wares hahaha but the menfolk have wagyu burgers to try for tea and I need some buns! 

10am Glass water

10.30am breakfast. " soft boiled eggs - free range hence difference in yolk colour and the paler one actually was nicer than the golden one. I had it with one large baked plum tomato and two large mushrooms which are classed as SW Free food. I saw the bacon as soldiers idea on Face Book and whereas that was a F8 full fat streaky bacon recipe, I used two pieces of maple lean back bacon from the butcher with any visible fat cut off making it free food on SW, also the meat and eggs are protein. 


I had a glass of water whilst I made it and I served it with a glass of water too. 

11.23am - milky coffee made with milk from my HEXa allowance done in my gadget to make a flat white. AM full up so far! 
 1.20pm glass water and out before the storm hits with Blubell 
2.00 - back - I ain’t messing about out there! Glass water
2.28pm cup of tea 
Aaargh the timings went to pot after this 

I got jigsawing! I made buns

and I had one at teatime so no photo. Come on Rachel! This is no good. 
Still half a day ‘on it’ is better than a full day ‘off it’

Tomorrow I will be better at it! However 
Realistically it’s not that bad - I could count it as my HEXB or syn it within syns. It was good food that I made. No artificial additives etc. 

Will have some water before bed and will try to sleep through the storm. 

So STATS 

Fasted until 10.30am 

TRE 10.30am - 7.00pm 

Water - plenty

HEXa -

Milk allowance 

HEXb - bread roll 

HS - 0 - not felt any hunger pangs at all. 


Trying to be less fat tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....