Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday FISH AND CHIPS?????

 Actually NO! 

 I ordered them to be delivered

Haddock and small chips just salt for Mr 24

Haddock and regular chips, curry sauce and salt n vinegar for the HG.

I paid for them.

I went to the door for them.

I even buttered the bread for them. 

Did I succumb?

No. Weeeelllll just the one pinched chip! I am human plus it's the law. Are you even a fully qualified Englishman if you don't pinch a chippy chip? 


I


had two soft boiled eggs and tenderstem broccoli instead and I really really enjoyed them. I boiled the rest of the carton of eggs for lovely slices on my salad tomorrow. The HG will have a lovely egg mayo butty! 

I had a light tea because I'd had a full portion of the left over piri-piri chicken from last night with the rest of a jar of pickled cabbage at lunch. 

Very unattractive pic - I ate it straight from my container as I was in a rush and it saves the planet by one less pot to wash! 

I partook of a few syns at work.I successfully avoided the absolutely mahoosive chocolate gateaux that was in the staffroom for someone's birthday. But in the afterschool club I handed out these little bags and thought why not! Very enjoyable for not many syns at all. I guestimated 4 syns but they are only 3 syns a bag. I have just looked them up on SW online. I need to check out getting my app working to try out the scanning facility. I need to change the password or something. 




So it's Saturday tomorrow and I am going to make a crustless quiche - I have bought medium eggs and will follow my friend's recipe closely to see if I can replicate how lovely hers is! I have ordered a piece of salmon cut beef from the butcher for Sunday tea. It's so easy to make a roast dinner SW friendly. I will use spray oil and syn it for the roasts as I'm off fry light forever! Lots of veg and you can syn yorkshires and the gravy. I will not be making the creamy rice pudding this week! I'd really like a little loss on Monday to kick off the month of March. TTBLF one more day done! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I am filled with admiration. What strength! And I totally agree, you have to nick one chip from the plate!

    Your meals sound lovely and I like the new layout in here.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....