Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thursday post 2

 Stats

Fasted 8pm - 12noon

Meal 1 pasta bake leftovers with pickled red cabbage

Meal 2 piri piri chicken made by my son 

HEXa 30g cheese

HEXb 0 

HS 0 was fine all day, no cravings or low blood sugar crashes 

Been quite high on sugar via pasta and rice - though the rice was brown basmati in tea

I sliced an extra tomato to bake on top of the pasta bake that was left from the night before 

Tea was a recipe from my new SW fast and easy recipe book that I got free with my 12 week countdown. Verdict - lovely and will made again. 



Today was an ok day, mood and food wise. Back tomorrow for another try! 


1 comment:

  1. I've got that book too but haven't looked through it yet - maybe a treat for today!

    You're doing so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....