Sunday, February 6, 2022

How was my Sunday?

 It was pretty much on plan

STATS 

Sunday 6th Feb
Fasted  -  until 12 noon
Syns - 0
Hex A x 2 milk in coffee
Hex B  2 x hi fi peanut butter 


Lunch - 2 eggs whisked and dry fried into a delicious wrap - I added onion granules and salt and pepper. 

I added a huge pile of lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomato and 2 rashers of maple lean back bacon. Lovely, low sugar and sun free. I had a coffee for afters, 2 x hifi peanut butter bars - I got them to try - nice but oh the additives - joints are protesting! Theyve all gone now as the HG likes them too. An afternoon of relaxing nothingness followed.




Tea was home roasted gammon - so tender and a pile of green veg. No photo as I scoffed it!  I've tried to up my water intake today. Class is tomorrow night at 6.30pm so will be back after that tomorrow to report. 


How was your Sunday? 



1 comment:

  1. Those meals look absolutely delicious! Yum.
    Sunday was good, thanks. I lovely my meals but then I always do - just cooking for mean no compromises, which is nice.

    (thanks for the side info ) xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....