Monday, February 7, 2022

Loss recorded!

 STATS

Fasted - until 10am 


HEXa 500ml semi skimmed milk hot 

HEXb all bran ( had it after class )

HS 8 quite high after coming back from class due to one girl’s obsession with pizza and takeaway .

Honestly she did my head in a bit! 

Just back from class, loss of 3lbs which is fab and means I’m only 1.5lbs to where I got to on Christmas Eve. I’ve committed to the next 12 weeks by buying a countdown. 

I’ve a hen weekend coming up and whilst I’ll not be going all out, there’ll be drinking cocktails and a meal or three out. 

What I will do is 

Be best as I can until Friday teatime and be right back on it when I get back home at lunchtime Sunday. 


Had a pear at 10am, lunch was ham, cucumber, lettuce

Tea was cereal and hot milk. Late for eating but it’s class day - next week I might take my tea. 



I’ve made overnight oats for tomorrow 

- they were supposedly to be for today but Mr 24 helpfully put them back in the fridge! 


TTBLF  3lbs closer whoooo hoooo. 




1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, that's fantastic. Really well done.
    I like your weekend strategy - have a lovely time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....