Thursday, February 10, 2022

Wednesday 9th Feb

 It was a whirlwind of a day.


I had to be at work early for a meeting and then we made the executive decision to go to a peer support group meeting in the afternoon because we had missed ALL of the meetings due to Nurture and we felt like we needed it! 

STATS
HS - 55 about 3.30pm - felt waffy  ( see why below )so had two mini bananas at 3.30pm
SYNS -  13.5 in total - 3 for a mini turkish delight, 10.5 for half packet of veg crisps -  had to try them and won't buy them again as they are SO MOREISH - took a lot of willpower to put them away! 
HEX B  - didn't have
HEX A - didn't have
FASTED until 1.30pm

So I went to work early as had a meeting with a lady from a PRU who was coming to observe a cherub we have in Nurture. Just had the usual pint of water and a black coffee.
<managed to drink water through the morning and had a black coffee whilst the children had their lunch. Then we made the choice to go straight to our Pastoral Partnership ( I coined that name for it ) meeting which is a large peer support group of all the Learning Mentors and the ilk in the area. It was the first face to face one we had been too and although there were the poshest of biscuits out I resisted and just had a milky coffee breaking my fast. 
I'd not missed eating anything as I'd been so breakneck busy all day. It was only when we returned to school at 3.30pm that I said to my work wife that I felt really sick - she commented that she did too. Really sick. I then said - it is because neither of us has eaten anything! So we raided the spare fruit from school - it had been mini bananas and I had two and immediately felt better. I then run the afterschool childcare til 5.30pm so chose to not have the biscuits or crisps that we have in there - and it was hard because we just had an Asda delivery of ALL the different kind of crisps and snacks .
Once home, I found Mr 24 making a traditional sausage casserole for him and the HG and I knew I had mine in the fridge. However I also had the leftover tuna salad that I hadn't had at lunch because I'd not been home at lunch. 
I wanted to colour my roots ( hen party at the weekend and no time to do it Friday ) AND I had an Ocado delivery coming 7.30  -  8.30 so I chose to eat the rest of the tuna salad about 6pm. I added extra beetroot again and it was lovely.
All gone! 


I did my hair. The shopping came as I was just rinsing it off and I came down to see that the veg crisps I spied on the Ocado offers page had come. I should have checked the SW site for the syns because they are quite high and I probably would not have got them BUT they are a new to me thing which is irresistible hahaha and if I was counting calories F8 style, I would have been within the amounts for the day. 
They were delicious.  Proper thick slices of beetroot, sweet potato and carrot. What I SHOULD have had was a portion of my sausage cassoulet thingy but instead I had half a packet of these AND a mini turkish delight. 
It had been a stressful busy full on day. 
I fell asleep as per since covid, very early mid programme ( The Bay ) which was a good thing because I would have probably gone for the rest of the bag! 

RE the Ocado - just noting it here - I have zero supermarket loyalty - I had an email for free next day delivery and love the fact you can get M&S stuff on there now, I miss the Waitrose element mind.  It's also competitively priced for somethings - my broccoli was only 49p for a head! If you've never - give it a try! You find more unusual things - see above! 

Day done !


1 comment:

  1. You're doing great. Maybe you should break your fast earlier though, if you're feeling sick.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....