Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday 17th Feb

I have decided to add more daily stats and I think it makes more sense to me to add them at the end. 

Today has been a more SW day than F8. Last week this made me feel hungrier. I chose chia seeds and full fat yogurt to keep hunger pangs at bay. I have had a day in my craft room limiting my time in the kitchen. 


Breakfast 10.30am



Lunch 2.30pm

Sausage casserole from the freezer that I made last week. Plus two eggs scrambled into it, plus a good two handfuls of leaves. Filling and warming. All free food


Tea 6.45pm



Campfire stew served on a bed of steamed cabbage, cauli and broccoli with 30 delicious grams of fresh parmesan grated on top. 
Absolutely stuffed to the gills. But on track and feeling good about it. 


STATS

Slept - 10-11 on chair, 11 - 5 in bed = 6 hours in total

Fasted from 7pm Wed to 10.30am  Today = 15.5 Hours

TRE 10.30am - 7pm 

MEALS - 3

HEX a - 30g parmesan grated

HEX b - 2 x tblspns chia seeds

Syns - 5 for 125g full fat greek yogurt

HS - 0 but if I had a feel fat scale, because I am full now, I'd be at the top because feeling full = FEELING FAT,




Trying to be less fat, Thursday might help! 

1 comment:

  1. It all looks and sounds pretty good, Rachel. I know what you mean about feeling fat after a good meal - but it soon goes, unlike the Real Thing.
    Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....