Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Some of the meals I’ve had in April and May - photo heavy

 I just want to record some of the delicious meals I’ve enjoyed on this way of eating I’m doing. When I look at them, it amazes me why I revert in a lapse to boring beige stuff (crisps, chips, bread and biscuits although the empire biscuit shown is very colourful but that’s only on as it’s my absolute favourite treat when we go to DaisyClough ( pronounced cluff for my none local chums ) Tearoom ) 

Eggs Benedict

Greek chicken kebab

Mushroom omelette and salad

Sunday Roast beef

Omelette, bacon and tomatoes

Cajun dirty rice chicken

This is GRILLED tender stem broccoli a la James Martin - TRY IT with poached eggs and mushrooms

Jacket potato, synned full fat coleslaw 

Manky veg soup with lean ham

Full fat synned chicken liver pate in celery with salad

SW ready meal, halved with steamed sweetheart cabbage and leek.

Ham and egg salad

Plain salad

Manky veg soup with 30g cheddar grated on the top,
with strawberries and yogurt for pud.


Mmmmmmmmmm hahaha

Mixed salad to go with quiche at the caravan. 



Beige but healthy coffee and fruit salad with yogurt

Beginnings of a quiche

The pre roasted innards of a quiche

Overnight oats

Afore mentioned quiche

Chicken salad

Think I’ve shown this before, beans on a homemade bagel

SW ready meal with salad

Bonus freezer find campfire stew on cabbage medley

Tuna sweetcorn innards for another quiche

Another day, another overnight oats

Two Tuna sweetcorn quiches 

The SW ready meal featured in the pics  yummy

Steak and veg

Sunday Roast Chicken Dinner

Good stuff packed in my overnight oats
Pictured above. 







SO, having collated all of these, it is easy to remind myself that I am in no way being deprived or missing out. Yes, it takes a little effort and planning sometimes to have a good and varied daily menu, but most of the time it does give me joy. 

Doing this post has inspired me to post an honest and truthful record of everything that I am going to eat in the month of June. 

Challenging due to lots of birthday celebrations with friends and family. 

So as it is the 1st June, I will get started. I will somehow meld the photos and try and do one a week so will have 4 posts. I will also record my weight and measurements and note any difference- here’s hoping they are all going the preferred way hahaha. I am still combining the F8and SW. I have said it before, but it’s what has kept me going. I think, either of the regimes on their own, would have seen me with big sustained gains. I’m still far from target but still two and a bit stones lighter than I was in November 2021. 

Let’s see how I fair in June. TTBLF as ever x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....