Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sad day for many today

 Sugar free September has been a bit hit and miss, as probably predicted by my lack of posts. 

Our group is having groups as normal today which is my day and I woke up and do have a slightly different feeling about the day. Anyway 

Groups are on as normal today which kinda doesn’t sit right with me but she is doing an earlier weigh in which I intend to weigh and go in order to get back and properly settled. 

I’ve bought some fresh figs which I adore and will bake them drizzled with some of the orange essence honey I’ve been gifted by a grandparent at school to help with my arthritis - she swears by it and I feel

Humbled she gifted me some, it’s very expensive stuff! I’m not normally a fan of honey at all but this is lovely and I’ve been having just 1 teaspoon a day for medicinal purposes- ha that made me laugh!!! 

Anyway what is honey if not PURE SUGAR! Honestly, I really do set myself up to fail with my grand declarations!! I admire those who stick to their guns so much! 

Right 

Must get my shower and sort the dog out before class. Coffee first….


Rachel *too fat for her liking* Radiostar xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, orange essence honey sounds absolutely lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....