Saturday, February 19, 2022

Snow day Saturday

 Not recorded my stats today. Fasted until lunch where I had campfire stew, veg and 30g cheese grated and melted on top. So good. So not photograph worthy, I ate it out of the tub to save washing up! 



Tea was going to be a

Prawns and salad but I forgot to take the prawns out. The oven was going on and I really fancied fish n chips so had handful of oven chips none SW so synned two chunky fish fingers  - only ate the coating on one and mushy peas. I wanted bread but had none! 

Had a two finger kitkat with a coffee 

That’s it apart from the three winegums I just pinched from the HG’s bag - ( I’m sat in his chair and they were

In striking distance!!! ) 


TTBLF -

Hopefully will be on Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. I find very few meals I make are all the photo worth really, even with some titivating! It doesn't really matter and yours looks scrummy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....