Friday, March 25, 2022

Take my own advice!



These are about the healthiest meals I’ve had all week! I need to look back at my posts and take my own advice! I am STILL suffering ( woe is me ) with this effing cough and even though I am trying every single day, I am not being 100% on it and then getting annoyed with myself when I’ve been languishing in this stone bracket FORRREVERRR. 
This is me. 
Ho hum 
Let’s try again today! I have made overnight oats but with shredded wheat! Frozen peach slices and raspberries - will have that at lunchtime. Cold roast chicken salad for tea. That’s the plan! 


 

2 comments:

  1. As you say - ho hum!!
    Lingering coughs are a right pain, aren't they? A slap in the face when it is so warm and sunny!
    Hope it goes away soon and you feel loads better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. 3 pounds off for me since getting the blood results back last Wednesday, and no binges. I had to fight very hard on Tuesday night, and yesterday afternoon was worse, but I used the techniques you'd blogged about, and went out for a brisk 40 minute walk. Several generations have had an early death from heart disease, and I need to stop the rot before it gets me.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....