Monday, September 19, 2022

Glad I went

 Well yesterday, groups were

On with Louise the leader opening early for weigh in at 9. The HG took me and I only dropped in to get weighed and left. Because I was early we had time for a chit chat as she set up. She is just like me - as in loss A LOT, dallied at target and then faltered and regained but put the brakes on before all was back and then some and we do get along so well. She’d been struggling too this week but we were both delighted with my 2.5lbs off so that has spurred me on a bit more. I’m not sure if it’s a SW mantra or just hers 

But she says 

Let’s see less of you next week! Always makes me chuckle. I said to her as we left, let’s see less of each other! 

I returned home to watch the funeral which took longer than I imagined. Affected me emotionally and deeply. I made full non SW chicken dinner as in I made cheese sauce way over the cheese allowance for the cabbage and cauliflower! 

Today I will have fruit and yogurt to break my fast at lunchtime and then leftover roast chicken and lots of speedy veg for tea with syns being used for the gravy. 

I am also amused that I replied to a comment left by the lovely Poppy Patchwork and I had to go through my own comment moderation!!! It’s posted as anonymous! 

Rachel *definitely me* Radiostar xx

2 comments:

  1. Good for you - and as eny fule kno, funeral day meals carry no syns. It's a Golden Rule!!
    And a big well done on the loss. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comments are showing anonymous when using my phone, how strange.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to be less fat, but with Covid

 For me - I failed to have the will power to do this!  Also I have two fonts on the go. This is Quicksand.  Also I have two fonts on the go....